ProForm 150i Elliptical is must-have elliptical trainer! Its most unique feature is its 17 inches wide stride length. This stride length guarantees that every proper workout session burns calories like nobody’s business. The product is heavy-duty and premium. It is made to last for ages and to enable users to not only burn calories but to also tone their legs and their upper bodies. It is a front drive trainer that works like a charm. Read on to find out more about the product and its pros and cons.
About The ProFormProForm has continually been voted as one of the most recognized fitness brands in the past two decades. The company is American and has been making fitness machines for over thirty years. Those who have used their machines will readily admit that the company makes premium quality and innovative machines. Speaking of innovativeness, they has registered hundreds of patents for various features and functions in its machines. Read on to find out about some of the unique ones in this particular machine.
Key Features Of The 150i
- Front drive type elliptical machine
- Provides a full body workout
- Has soft ergonomic handles
- Comes with multiple resistance levels for more challenge and progress
- Has large pedals that make it more convenient to use
- Comes with a large LCD control panel with all the info you need
- Programmed with 12 workout Apps each with its own physical challenges and targets
- Solid construction; weighs 250 pounds
- EKG heart rate monitor
- Comes with a five-year manufacturer warranty