We can say without any doubt that the MaxKare folding treadmill is a machine built with sophistry and outstanding features. Its manufacturer – Maxkare is a Shenzhen based eCommerce producer and retailer of home comfort, sports and fitness, and relaxation equipment. The company aims to provide the right tools and methods for building a better living. To achieve its aim, the brand manufactures highly performing products with advanced features only high-end producers give, at a low price.
This machine features a sturdy construct, 15 preset programs, incline, high-power motor, superb console, efficient noise and vibration absorption system, and more. For its price, it is arguably one of the best treadmills in the market. But does it come with all the features you want? We can’t bet on that, but we are sure it will not disappoint. Meanwhile, let’s delve into its features to find out.
Some Unique Features Of The MaxKare Running Machine
- Frame and deck: This folding treadmill has a running deck dimension of 43 inches long and 17 inches wide. So, users under 6.2ft in height with a weight under 220 pounds is best suited for the machine. The deck features a rubber tread belt that further improves the anti-shock system. So, the risk of knee injury significantly reduces when running on its belt.
More so, the device features a 5-layer shock absorption system – a technology mostly found in expensive treadmills. Precisely, it features a wear resistance layer, noise reduction layer, high-strength reinforcement layer, EVA shock absorption layer, and a high strength support layer. All of those account for increased belt lifespan, better shock absorption, and improved comfort.
- Motor: This MaxKare running machine comes with a pure copper, 2.5HP motor. The motor is powerful enough to silently drive the belt between 0.5 to 8.5MPH.Its power also account for longer runs, faster, and heavier runs without stressing the machine’s components. It is common for competitors to add a flywheel to motor to improve its sustainability. Well, this device’s motor is highly functional and does not come with a flywheel.
- Console: The machine features a large blue backlight LCD screen with large digits that display speed, distance covered, calories burnt, heart rate, and time. On this console, you can select a speed between 1, 3,5, or 7MPH. More so, it allows for increment of speed at +/-0.5MPH. Yet, for easy and safer change of speed, the machine comes with a speed control on its handlebar.
Overall, the display is easy to read and easy to operate.
- Incline: The incline system for this equipment is at both sides of the deck for easy adjustments. Inclines, as the name implies, set the deck at an inclined-level to increase the intensity of workouts. This exerciser features three incline modes that can create a slope of up to 15 degrees.
- Folding capacity: If you have a small gym space, the treadmill design will adapt to it. That is because the machine comes in a foldable construct that reduces its storage space when not in use. Meanwhile, although foldable, some treadmills are not easy to collapse. Yet, this one comes in a simple design; an automated landing system. Thus, increased ease of folding.
More so, there are transportation wheels on the frame of the device that accounts for easier and faster movement.
- Heart rate monitor: the device features an EKG hand contact sensor on its handrails. Its function is to calculate the heart rate of the runner when gripped.
- Top-quality parts: MaxKare is renowned for its high-quality components. Although it is a low-priced unit, the quality is comparable to many high-end machines. Precisely, the device comes in a heavy-duty steel frame, advanced rubber tread belt, and a whole machine anti-shock system.
- The machine comes with three cup holders
- 15 preset workout programs that suit a wide range of workout goals.
MaxKare folding treadmill comes with a 30 days warranty from the purchase date. During this period, the company guarantees a replacement of the machine or any defective part caused by the manufacturer’s flaws. The warranty limits only to personal use and does not apply to commercially used products.
- Sturdy and durable construct
- Advanced anti-shock system and multi-layered belt
- Easy to assemble and move
- Quiet in operation
- Excellent customer support
- Compact and space-saving design
- Large LCD screen with excellent readability
- Low top-speed
- Manually adjusted incline
In all, MaxKare folding treadmill is a budget-friendly device with high-end features. The excellent shock absorption system, quiet operation, powerful motor, and compact design makes the machine suitable for almost everyone and all purposes.
Yet, it is particularly a great pick for nonprofessionals who intend to burn fat and maintain a healthy lifestyle because its top speed is only 8MPH. Also, the machine is an excellent choice for commercial use. As its price is low and its heavy-duty construct can last long.