If you want a versatile treadmill with outstanding features that would not break your budget, the SF-T7515 treadmill by Sunny Health & Fitness is your best pick. Put simply, this treadmill offers many features only available on a high-end treadmill but at a low price.
This machine is a top-selling product of its California based manufacturer. The company stands out as one of the fastest-growing companies in the health and fitness equipment market because of their top quality, industry-leading ideas, and astounding craftsmanship.
Anyway, SF-T7515 is an ideal device for walking and jogging. Thus, a great pick for burning calories, improving cardiovascular fitness, body toning, and muscle building. It comes with an efficient and powerful 2.2Hp motor, Bluetooth enabled console,and 12 preset workout programs that manipulate time, speed, and incline for many workout goals. It also comes with a superb sound system and an automatic incline (up to 12 degrees).
Some Unique Features
- Frame and Deck: The running belt of this device measures 49.5 inches long and 16.5 inches wide. This dimension provides sufficient space for fat, and/or relatively tall persons to run comfortably. The deck is also suitable for users below 250 pounds in weight, and it will run smoothly and quietly during the entire workout period.
For the safety of the user’s joints, as well as noise reduction, the device features a shock absorption system. This multi-layered absorption system collects a huge portion of the vibrations created when running, disallowing these vibrations from transferring to the user’s knees.
Although its absorption system is not as advanced as the Goplus 2 in 1 treadmill, it is still highly efficient. More so, whilereducing the shock, the device also mitigates the noise produced from pounding.
The frame of this device was built from sturdy, high-quality steel, and it weighs 120lbs when assembled. This build and weight accounts for its high stability and ruggedness.
- Motor: The treadmill comes with a powerful 2.2HP rated motor. Although the device provides the same speed as competitors (between 1.0 to 8.0MpH), its higher power provides a unique advantage. The edge this machine has over the 1Hp most competition offer is its ability to withstand more intense use. So, if you have a big family, or you need a device that can keep up with more frequent, intermittent, longer runs, this commercial-grade machine is a perfect pick.
- Folding capacity: Like the SereneLife SLFTRD18 treadmill, this device features a Soft Drop folding mechanism. This option allows an easy, hands-free folding of the treadmill via its built-in hydraulic system. Specifically, the product’s dimension is 65.5 x 28 x 50.5 inches (L x W x H), but upon folding it measures 40.25 x 28 x 54.75 inches (LWH).
- Console: the console features an LCD screen with backlight for improved readability. This screen displays the working program, speed, time, distance covered, calories burnt, and pulse. It also comes with a function that allows you to set a goal for the metric mentioned above, and it counts down until the set goal is reached.
More importantly, the console comes with a Bluetooth function, built-in speakers, and a microphone. So, it allows users to play music via Bluetooth enabled devices and also receive calls while exercising. There is also a provision for wired connectivity via a 3mm jack.
Finally, there are quick speed buttons of 2, 4, 6, and 8MPH and quick incline buttons of 3, 6, 9, and 12 degrees on the console.
- Safety tool: Every thoughtful treadmill manufacturer equip their products with safety tools. Likewise, this machine comes with two safety options. First, is a safety key attached to the user that well pulled will halt the running belt. The other is an emergency stop button on its console that also stops the machine when touched.
- Incline: The machine comes with an automatic incline system of up to 12 degrees for more intense training options. There are 13incline levels on this machine and they include: 6%, 3%, 3.5%, 4%, 4.5%, 5%, 5.7%, 6.6%, 7.5%, 8.5%, 9.6%, 10.7%, 11.7%
- Accessories: the device comes with a tablet holder, two transportation wheels, and pulse grip handles.
The SF-T7515 features a 3-year warranty on its frame and 190 days warranty on its parts and components.
- Built-in microphone and speakers
- Excellent Bluetooth functionality
- High-power motor
- Excellent overall performance
- Durable and sturdy construct
- 12 preset workout programs
- Transportation wheels for easy mobility
- It requires little maintenance
- It is heavy
- Putting a tablet on the provided tablet holder will cover part of the console display
The SF-T7515 by Sunny Health & Fitness is an excellent device for light to medium intensity workout. It is an all-rounded device and will suit for both home and commercial use. For its price, it is one of the best machines you can get in the market with such outstanding features.